Tulisan berjalan

Selamat datang... semoga anda mendapatkan yang diinginkan :)untuk apresiasi kami, kakak boleh kok klik iklan google adsense nya, insyaAllah gak bahaya, malah kakak bantu kami dapet duit gaketang dikit, semoga rejeki kakak melimpah

Thursday, May 16, 2013

cerpen cita-citaku dalam bahasa inggris

Naura My name is Elizabeth, I was born among affluent families. I have two younger brother. They are twins, named Marco and Marvel. Both my twin sister now grade 1 junior. While I was in Grade 3 junior. Father, had long left us, now I just have my mother and my twin sister. My dream since childhood dreams would become a doctor.

"Naura, what your future goals?" My teacher asked me when lessons"My future goals bu doctor," I called to Mrs. Ani"Naura want to be a doctor? What kind of doctor? Most doctors so invented "Kevin taunted classmate"Eeh Naura fulfill YOUR dreams I'm sure baseball will be achieved! You're the poor. Where your mom is able to membiayaimu school. Hahaha "Kevin taunted againAll my friends laughed at me.
Bell rang home school does. It's time to come home from school."Naura ... Wait!" Exclaimed the boy who had been mengejakku."Eeh Rio. What what, "I asked"I know, how sick do you feel was" said Rio"Uumm, not pa-pa kok" I smiled"Forgive my cousin saying yes, Kevin is so. Later I'll tell her daddy, let him dimarahin "said Rio"No need to. Kevin was indeed Bener words really "I replied as he left Rio.
Got home and Marvel Marco is working on Pe-er."Kak Naura why? How rich cry out? "Said Marvel attentive"Pa-pa baseball anyway" I said to convince them.I will go into my room and Changing clothes."UN sister kak ya next week? Learn ya kak, so big brother can achieve their future goals brother "said Marco"Yes Marco. Thanks for the spirit "I replied.
A week later ..."This day I UN. God help me. Hopefully what I learned during this "plea in the liver.For 4 days I follow the UN. For me it was not too difficult. Because it was my pelajarkan.
Two months later ...Finally, the day came that I wait wait too. Examination results came out."Mother, can Naura favorite high school bu, with a scholarship!" Cried to my mother. Ibupun hugged me with tears in his eyes.
10 years later ...Now I've become a doctor."Doc, there are patients who come. Incidentally he was not able to. How to dock? "Said a sister to me"Who the patient was sus" I asked"Kevin Andersson Doc!" Said the nun"Sigh? Kevin Andersson? Cared for him. And everything that responsibility pay me! "Replied the nun.Sister was very surprised.
When nurses came into the room where Kevin was treated, she was told that the hospital fee and any treatment has been paid in full by the doctor. Naura Elizabeth. Kevin astonishment."Nurse whether I could meet the doctor," asked Kevin to the nun."Ooh can sir!" Said nurse.
When I met with Kevin. He immediately moved to tears. Thank you Doc, I'm sorry if the first had been taunting you. Currently, I need your help, please lah me "says KevinI just smiled and helped Kevin in response to treatment.
Short Story Essay: Natalia BedBlog: nataliamelati.blogspot.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/natalia.pangaribuan1Natalia My name is Jasmine, I'm 7th grade, I was in junior high school in Jakarta STATE 259. follow @ ys twitterku Natalia_Pangrib. bye

No comments: